Greg's Chicken Wing Recipe
Bone-in chicken wings are always a party favorite & they really aren't complicated to make! Cook them to perfection every time with this simple recipe.
- Gunthorp Farms chicken wings
- Sauce of your choosing
In the oven:
1. Spread out evenly on a baking sheet. You want the wings to be barely touching, if touching each other at all.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for about an hour.
3. Coat in desired sauce.
4. Continue cooking at 200 degrees until the internal temperature is at least 165 degrees or for a minimum of 5 minutes.
On the grill:
1. Light one side of the grill (gas or charcoal).
2. Place the wings on the opposite side and spread them out evenly. (Again, you want the wings to be barely touching if touching at all.)
3. Follow steps 2-4 above.
That's it! Once you use your meat thermometer to verify that they hit at least 165 degrees, the wings are ready to be enjoyed. Be sure to share a picture of your finished product in our Gunthorp Farms community group: Gunthorp Farms Family | Talking Poultry & Pork From Farm To Fork.